Social Media & Content Specialist
Working closely with our creative lead and founder.
Brands: Cleanse & co / Soll. the label
We’re on the lookout for someone who lives and breathes all things social media; someone who is constantly scrolling and can often be found glued to their phone. You know who’s who, what’s trending and take pride in amassing an online community of BFF’s.
Reporting to our founder, you’ll be strategic thinker, super organised and an experienced content creator capable of transforming concepts into relatable, fun, and engaging videos and stills. A strong sense of visual aesthetics and the confidence to present in front of the camera are an absolute must.
This is a unique role that plays a pivotal part in further shaping the brands public presence while also being able to directly impact business growth. As well as being the custodian of our cherished Instagram community there is also an exciting opportunity to cement the brands presence on TikTok and Facebook.
TikTok is a BIGGGG focus for these roles
Cleanse & Co:
Cleanse & Co. aims to support and guide people throughout their journeys using alternative tools and practises that have been around for centuries, with a modern day, fun and relatable approach. We place a lot of emphasis on the power of intention, affirmation and energetic frequencies to transform or enhance states of mind and perspectives.
Aside from the healing and wellness side of the brand, Cleanse & Co. is a leading Australian candle manufacturer, with high customer return rate from all over the world. Due to our candles being so popular and smelling so good, we recently launched our home fragrance collection, with more personal fragrances to come.
Hayley's Story: Challenging times in my early 20's lead to the beginning of what Cleanse & Co is today. I discovered spirituality, alternative healing remedies, self-help books, quotes and the powerful energies of crystals which helped me find the light in otherwise dark times. Each product created for Cleanse & Co, have helped me throughout different stages of my life tremendously and that is why I have made it my mission to share them with you all.
Soll. the label:
Soll the Label is driven by a strong purpose: to provide families worldwide with high-quality, stylish, and durable children's wear that's also affordable. This commitment is evident in our design and manufacturing processes, ensuring each piece is both fashionable and durable. We prioritise accessibility by maintaining competitive pricing while upholding product excellence.
Customer involvement is key; our community actively contributes to shaping our collections through engagement, reflecting our dedication to meeting their preferences and needs. We remain trendsetters by monitoring fashion trends and incorporating them without compromising our core principles. We're more than clothing – we're fostering a community of likeminded parents through social media and surveys. Transparent communication, detailing production processes and design choices, is central to building trust. Our purpose threads through everything we do, creating value as children proudly wear our creations worldwide.
Back to the position, we’re after someone who can offer:
- A Social Media strategy inline with overarching marketing objectives
- Comprehensive data reporting, analysis and insights
- Brand Consistency: Maintain a consistent brand voice and visual identity across all content
- Cross-platform Social Media Management (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn plus any other platform that may arise!)
- Content curation, calendar and scheduling
- Build and maintain influencer/content creator relationships and gifting
- Community engagement and growth
- UGC management
- Creative Copywriting
- Profile Updates & Optimisation
- Assist with promotional digital assets (alongside Graphic Designer)
- Consult on Social Media advertising
- Content Creation
- Ideate, produce and create videos and stills that our customers will love to see and shop from
- Able to curate, style and provide valuable insights into our products
- Skills to edit, proof and apply relevant overlays with appropriate software
And, has the following:
- Confidence using Mac OS
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premier Pro or like applications
- Openness to try new things! (i.e. AI)
- Great organisation, planning and time management skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast-paced, agile environment
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrated conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, strategic thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions within our DNA
- Flexibility, adaptability, proactivity, and a can-do attitude is a MUST!
If you’re interested:
Have a good look around our website, socials and get a feel for who we are. If you think you’d be a good fit, please address your application to our Founder/Director, Hayley: email@example.com
Include a brief cover letter, resume and answers to the four questions below;
- Name 3 brands that inspire you and what about their social media and content makes them great? (Any Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle brands or Bar/Restaurants etc. - Not restricted to kids brands.)
- Why Cleanse & Co/ Soll The Label. ? What stands out to you, and what would you like to bring and receive from this role?
- Attach two pieces of your previous work (screen grab of an Instagram feed and a reel or shot you've styled) that best showcase your skill set and style. It can be your personal style or one that you have done in line with a brand style guide.